20130109

An old collage from my album (mid seventies)





Is it distance
or time
that dull my senses

PK died
I don't even get to miss him
cause he's still there
always there
his voice and laughter linger
no pain shrouded me
nor grief
nor the bitterness of a traveling melon

Is it the distance
of time
is it better
this sharp and acute grief
to arrive later than sooner

Mother had gone for seven years
only now
at night
I cry
when I think of her
I dream
every so often
she is there
there
cooking, cleaning, doing the house work
I feel good
love
to be around her
in the short realm of my dream

I have dreamt once
with PK
we created an awesome poem
overwhelmed with excitement
I have awoken
sadly
to find the lines dispersed
like escaping spirits
fallen petals
disintegrated
vaporized
into thin
cold
air



No comments:

Post a Comment